Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Who's following this blog? Let us know.

I've had fun writing about our journey thus far, and I've heard some good stuff on my facebook about people reading it... I just thought it'd be cool to see who all is checking out the blog. So respond to this blog with a comment and post who you are... or if you need to, who you'd like to be in another life...haha. I'm just bored doing laundry in Amsterdam, while stealing some wifi from somewhere, and thought it'd be a fun way to see who's keeping up with us. :-)

You don't have to sign up to leave a comment, so just click on the comments button at the end of this post and leave a name or something.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your big bro is checkin it out. lol. Happy eairly b-day and somke but dont inhale.... bla ha ha ha!!!!

Unknown said...

I haven't looked at it. Just kinding, have fun because I am off the work. Cliff

Anonymous said...

Hey its Melissa, of course you know I've been keeping up with it. Anyways keep on having a good time!

Anonymous said...

This has been awsome!! I told ya I was living the dream through you :-) Have a Great Time. Jackson

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Love hearing about your adventures..Writing is wonderful. Jackson

Anonymous said...

Hey its Bobbi. I read and hear about it all. Even the parts I dont necessarily want to know. lol. Love hearing about all the great adventures. See ya soon!!!

v3gBoy said...

i've not read it that much lately but im gonna try catch up today :) aka v3gboy

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, good to see you guys are having fun. Too bad NED lost in the WC today as it would have made for a big party. Check out Rembrandts museum in Ams, tottaly awesome - Rich

Anonymous said...

Good Blog Nick, its cool checking out you and AA's adventures. Sorry bout the ankle/foot?