Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last full day of work

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! yeah, that's pretty much the feeling of excitement I've got going through me at this point. Tomorrow seems like it will be a pretty busy day once I leave work, I get to hand in my pager since we're finally getting with the rest of the world and getting clean-room approved cell phones by the time I get back. I've had a pager strapped to my bunny suit since I started working here 9 years and 8 months ago. It'll be nice to feel like I'm finally out of the 90's. Remember how years ago, people were cool when they had a pager... you were either a doctor or a drug dealer, perhaps a pimp in some cases. lol

So I hope to finish this day out on a good note and go to a "c ya later" get together for another friend and coworker, who's taking another position on a different shift, later tonight. When I get home, I'll probably pack my bag and unpack it again just to make sure I put all the same stuff in it and it still fits...lol. Tomorrow will be spent getting all the administrative stuff at work all taken care of and then go home and do some last minute shopping for any little things that I may have forgotten previously. Then I'm sure I'll do my best to get to sleep early only to fail at that, I'm sure.

My next entry will most likely be while sitting at the airport or even on the plane depending on if there's wifi or not on the plane. *crosses fingers*

No comments: